- No purchase is necessary.
2. Must be 21 years of age or older to win.
- All contests are open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of WGZO 103.1 The Drive, Adventure Communications, Inc., participating sponsors, their immediate families, and household members. Employees of other media… including radio stations, television stations, and print publications, and their immediate family members are ineligible to win.
- An individual may win an on-going contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
- The contest will begin on [Wed Oct 31, 2012], and will run through [Thur Dec 6, 2012].
- The grand prizes will be (1) of 4 Christmas Staycations at the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort, including 3 days/2 nites accommodations, dinner valued at up to $150 and 1 day bicycle rental for 2 . [Approx value $1190] (subject to availability, blackout dates apply, not redeemable for cash. Expires Oct. 20, 2013.
- Qualifying prizes for on air qualifiers will include: 103.1 The Drive T-Shirt & possibly other additional items. (Total of 24 given away Oct 31-Dec5 at 7:15am M-F on 103.1 The Drive. (no contest on Thu Nov 22 & Fri Nov 23)
- Listeners can also register for the contest by signing up online at 1031thedrive.com, on the Christmas Staycation Contest-Registration page. One entry per person, multiple entries from same individual will be disqualified
- Winners will be selected by : on each of these dates: Thur Nov 8, Thur Nov 15, Thur Nov 29 & Thur Dec 6; a random entrants name will be announced starting in the 8a hour; contestant will have 20 minutes to call 1-888-844-1031 to claim the prize,(1 of 4) Christmas Staycation Packages. If there is no response after 20 minutes another entrants name will be announced and will continue until there is a winner.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by random drawing or another means deemed appropriate by the station. The person conducting the contest will determine all winners, and their decision shall be final.
- All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize / prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
- All prizes are awarded “as is.” Gifts are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged.
- The station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
- All entrants and winners agree that the station, Adventure Communications, Inc., and their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
- All prizes must be claimed in person at the station during regular business hours and within ten business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the station to be disposed of at their discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
- Proper identification must be presented to claim prize. Winners will be asked to fill out a Winner’s Affidavit and Release.
- All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station.
- All entrants and winners agree that the station may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason the station deems necessary without compensation. All entrants further agree to hold the station blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
- The station reserves the right to change the rules of any contest, at any time, should it deem such a change as necessary.
- The station reserves the right to end an contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public
- The station reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
- The station reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
- Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
ATTN: Christmas Staycation - Winner List
23 Ocean Ln Hilton Head Island, SC 29928